2012/02/13

YAPPARI HIPHOP

im back!!!!


the last post is like real my mind…

i just wanna say thanks to my friends who comment,worry me,call me n text me...

it mite take time to fix my issue so now its time to focus on music.

Dont cry tomoko!!!!!!no more!!!!!cant stop.


yes

i have strong,funny n crazy partner;)

thats why

i believe that i can overcome everything wit my SUPER partner!!!!


im not gonna tell who is…hehe

but u know what i wanna say??


i have lots of friends who can enjoy wit
but
person who can be wit me n talk to me when i feel sad n bad is a really close partner who i can rely on.

i think…



u have good partner????




anyway


have u seen our documentary????


YAPPARI HIPHOP website produce our documentary wit english subtitle!!!!!



just check it↓around 10 minutes!!!!



Big shout out to YAPPARI HIPHOP !!!! akkee!!!!






and











rest in power Whitney houston


i cant choose one my favorite coz a lot...



the song reminds me of my dance class when i was young.




Ucca's favorite i guess





hello new week;)

No comments:

Post a Comment