2012/08/22

SUMMER TIME??

i recognized i really love summer so dont want it over...

my summer is like only studio or music things for recent


but

this year is different



i think my summer is from now ;p hehe




TOKYO has a lot of looks …
didnt know even i was born n grew up in tokyo.





these girls r soooo talented!!!!

DJ YUI, MISAKI, Ucca n MIHO

actually MCLadyCat was there too.




fireworks in tokyo bay;)





me n Ucca r geek of YUKATA coz cant count how many yukata ive ever got lol
and
i can say Ucca is queen of YUKATA.
UccaTA!!!





Recording done anyway:)

3 comments:

  1. 9月2日はライブをユーストで見る 9月9日は ともゆかなう
     9月26日はEP リリース 9月は かなり楽しい!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ありがとう!!!いろいろ楽しみにしててね!!!!

      Delete
  2. You are so cool! I do not believe I have read through anything like that before.
    So great to find somebody with genuine thoughts
    on this subject matter. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up.
    This site is something that is needed on the web, someone with a
    bit of originality!

    Also visit my web site; Http://share-commission.com

    ReplyDelete