2012/03/16

born day of Ucca-Laugh

Happy Birthday my funny n crazy n sleepy girl Ucca-Laugh!!!!!!


ucca is my business partner also really close friend like real sister;)


but


she was like a sticker when i met her two years ago lol
u know what ???

she has called me n text me a lot n spent half a year to work wit me even ive not replay much.

i just wanted to do what i gotta do so ive not care what she said,what she want.
not felt her anything cuz she was like just party girl n just followed me lol


ummm..


yes


she didnt give me up n just followed me like sticker.

she used to b “Ucca-Sticker” lmao


anyway


i moved when she got angry first time.
i thought
"WOW where the STRONG power come from???
so scary but she has something.”

actually i was so excited then


i could know if i can keep the relationship when i argue the first time.
no matter who boy or girl.


so

i dont know how many times we argued lol

its a proof we really close.

i feel she is soooo tough and her mind is flexible.thats positive mean.


yeah

she has strong heart more than me.

i think im sensitive n fragile more than her. i realized that recently:)

so
she will b gooooooood mam in the future:p

the most Ucca-Laugh thing is(←i dont even know that mean lol)

her laughing makes everyone happy!!!!!
make u happy!!!!!
make me happy!!!!!





i wanna say 

HAPPY BIRTH DAY to Ucca-Laugh 

by big voice



bcoz

last year

i couldnt celebrate her birthday loudly coz of 3.11 big earthquake

Tokyo was not in the mood for celebrating some…

stop shaking earth!!! Japan:(!!!! u did today too!!!!!

Ucca gonna get angry again LMAO




everyone wanna celebrate her birthday rite???


come to Shibuya microcosmos 3.24:p we hav show!!!!yay!!!


↓this is made by waveform.
i just came up the idea coz always face the display lol

1 comment:

  1. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.


    My weblog :: web site

    ReplyDelete