2012/12/18

ALL LOVE

i have a great friend who always gives some power to me n let me recognize who i am.

this friend is MeccaGodZilla. 
we met a bar in NY through my friend.

he found my beat making skill coz i have not had any confidence for my beats till i met him even i did my best everytime for making.

actually its so hard to introduce myself as a beat maker while ive lived in ny 
coz im not look like beat maker??? 
sometime ppl dont trust me that im a beat maker...just a girl...

in the early life in ny is like that…

but Mecca is different. he made me trust my beat making skill when i let him hear my beat.
this is the big point.
i got confidence by his some words. dont know why his words is so strong n trustable.

and
i asked him a lot about music business like copyright,publishing while ive worked other rappers in ny
coz i really dont know about it n couldnt trust the rapper lol 
so i asked him a lot.
he helped me a lot.


then
he has lived in Tokyo after i moved back from ny to tokyo.

he asked me “can u make beats like ・・・” its like executive producer :) 

i have not had job n not started @djtomoko n Ucca-Laugh then
so i made some beats for him.


this is the one “ALL LOVE” great memory…
me n Ucca r look soooooo young even around 3years ago lol

we love all ppl who come up this video<3


Mecca has lots of friends here in Tokyo n also NY.
you gotta know his personality n  how he is activist :)

i really respect him.





this no future,this no past, its only right now by MeccaGodZilla

love that.





5 comments:

  1. im feeling the same rite now!!!!i dont look like beatmaker or rapper lol....so i say to my friend that im beatmaker n rapper, but maybe they dont trust that.thats fine, n they r good friend, but i wanna do "music" here in ny!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i need to meet the friend like MeccaGodZilla-san!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh u too!!!!
      have u met Mecca yet???? ill mail to him if u wanna link:)
      anyway good to hear u do music in ny!!!

      Delete
    2. yea..i come here to do music!!!!!!!!!i havent met him yet.....if u dont mind, i wanna link!!!!!!!!!!thank u so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete